- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
category view in a 'responsive' template
12 years 1 month ago #167212
by benrud
category view in a 'responsive' template was created by benrud
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hello,
I'm having trouble figuring out how to display the category view in a responsive template. I'd like some help modifying the category view so that it is more 'mobile' friendly.
Please tell me which display view I need to modify and what changes need to be made so that it displays better in a responsive template.
please see attached screenshot from a smartphone.
Thank you,
Todd
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hello,
I'm having trouble figuring out how to display the category view in a responsive template. I'd like some help modifying the category view so that it is more 'mobile' friendly.
Please tell me which display view I need to modify and what changes need to be made so that it displays better in a responsive template.
please see attached screenshot from a smartphone.
Thank you,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167215
by benrud
Replied by benrud on topic category view in a 'responsive' template
The site owner has decided he doesn't want to use the responsive template so this is no longer an issue.
I do still want to know 'which' view I need to edit to adjust the category view.
I do still want to know 'which' view I need to edit to adjust the category view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167235
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic category view in a 'responsive' template
Hi,
Okay.
But regarding your screenshot, you did not activate the "bootstrap design" in your configuration or your template is not bootstrap compatible.
Regards,
Okay.
But regarding your screenshot, you did not activate the "bootstrap design" in your configuration or your template is not bootstrap compatible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds