Skip to main content

Product display

More
12 years 1 month ago #167313 by benrud
Product display was created by benrud
-- url of the page with the problem -- : test.crossfitshorts.com/index.php/shop/g...dfather-v-boardshort
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3

Hello,

I'm trying to adjust the positioning of several of the 'product display' items, but I'm not have much success. I've reviewed ( www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html ) and created a custom-css file for my template. I'm able to adjust the .hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv to get the image to display on the left, but not the rest of the items.

Please help me adjust the display so that the image, price, size, and add to cart are aligned to the left. I'd like to keep the thumbnails 'centered' under the main product image.

Please review screenshot of desired layout.


Thank you,
Todd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167338 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product display
Hi,

It's just a matter of adding the correct and not especially complex CSS on your website.
You can read more about CSS customization on this page: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
In your case, what you want can be done with such CSS:
Code:
.hikashop_product_left_part{ width: 300px !important; margin-left: -30px !important; } .hikashop_product_right_part{ width: 100% !important; margin-left: 0px !important; } #hikashop_product_price_main{ margin-left: 0px !important; } #hikashop_product_characteristics{ float: left !important; width: 100% !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167563 by Marjoline
Replied by Marjoline on topic Product display
I believe he wanted it fixed to the right border, where your fixing the image to the left border.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167565 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Product display
Hi,

Regarding the "desired position" screenshot, it's the left, definitively the left.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum