- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
Layout on Product Page doesn't update Frontend
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #167331
by artisanwebandprint
Layout on Product Page doesn't update Frontend was created by artisanwebandprint
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
test.artrageus1.com/art/product/1-humani.../category_pathway-12
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - newest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hello,
When I update the Configuration>Display>Layout on product page, nothing changes. I have reinstalled Hikashop, set the frontend CSS to default, cleared my cached, and made sure none of my "Views" have customizations.
It works fine on another site with the same Joomla version and hikashop version. I checked the setttings side by side and it's configured properly. I'm stuck at this point.
Thanks,
Dawn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - newest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hello,
When I update the Configuration>Display>Layout on product page, nothing changes. I have reinstalled Hikashop, set the frontend CSS to default, cleared my cached, and made sure none of my "Views" have customizations.
It works fine on another site with the same Joomla version and hikashop version. I checked the setttings side by side and it's configured properly. I'm stuck at this point.
Thanks,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167341
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout on Product Page doesn't update Frontend
Hi,
This is only the main option. If you set something else than "inherit" in the "layout on product page" option of your products/categories, the option of the configuration will be ignored and the option of the product/category will be used instead.
This is only the main option. If you set something else than "inherit" in the "layout on product page" option of your products/categories, the option of the configuration will be ignored and the option of the product/category will be used instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
12 years 1 month ago #167447
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic Layout on Product Page doesn't update Frontend
Hello,
Thanks for your response. I have double checked that the product layout is the same for all of the product content menu views: "Inherit" and fixed any that were set to "Div". Here's a screenshot:
Now when I change the display>layout under configuration, it still remains the same for all settings.
Please advise,
Thanks,
Dawn
Thanks for your response. I have double checked that the product layout is the same for all of the product content menu views: "Inherit" and fixed any that were set to "Div". Here's a screenshot:
Now when I change the display>layout under configuration, it still remains the same for all settings.
Please advise,
Thanks,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167479
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Layout on Product Page doesn't update Frontend
Hi,
What type of layout do you want to use ?
What's in your HikaShop configuration for the default values ?
Regards,
What type of layout do you want to use ?
What's in your HikaShop configuration for the default values ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
12 years 1 month ago #167610
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic Layout on Product Page doesn't update Frontend
Hello, I have it set to "Layout on product page": Default, "Quantity layout on product page": Show simple.
On the site in question test.artrageus1.com the description is below the image preview (left) and the specifications (right).
On another site with the exact same configuration offerings.myartisanweb.com/jewelry the description is moved from the below HTML div into the right HTML div as you can see here:
Thanks for continuing to look into this.
Dawn
On the site in question test.artrageus1.com the description is below the image preview (left) and the specifications (right).
On another site with the exact same configuration offerings.myartisanweb.com/jewelry the description is moved from the below HTML div into the right HTML div as you can see here:
Thanks for continuing to look into this.
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167614
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout on Product Page doesn't update Frontend
Hi,
I was not talking about the "type of layout" option of your menu items but about the "layout on product page" option of your categories and products (when you edit them in the backend). These options will override the "layout on product page" option that you set in the configuration of HikaShop if you configure something else than "inherit" in them.
I was not talking about the "type of layout" option of your menu items but about the "layout on product page" option of your categories and products (when you edit them in the backend). These options will override the "layout on product page" option that you set in the configuration of HikaShop if you configure something else than "inherit" in them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds