- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 1
Cart button in article - How to align it on center
- andreasuriani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #167685
by andreasuriani
Cart button in article - How to align it on center was created by andreasuriani
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
Hi All,
i know this question in very easy, but i really can't solve this issue!
I put a cart in article. (Code works perfectly).
But the button is float/align on right! I'd like the button goes on center.
How can i do this?
I've tried this code but it doesn't work!
Thanks in advance
Andrea
Hi All,
i know this question in very easy, but i really can't solve this issue!
I put a cart in article. (Code works perfectly).
But the button is float/align on right! I'd like the button goes on center.
How can i do this?
I've tried this code but it doesn't work!
Code:
input.btn,
.btn {
color: #ffffff !important;
background: #323a46 !important;
border: 1px solid #29303a !important;
-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease-in;
-moz-transition: all 0.2s ease-in;
-o-transition: all 0.2s ease-in;
transition: all 0.2s ease-in;
border: 0;
align-items: left!important;
}
Andrea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167689
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart button in article - How to align it on center
Hello Andrea,
You'll be able to do that by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
If you can't do it, a link to the page where you are having your issue will probably useful.
You'll be able to do that by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
If you can't do it, a link to the page where you are having your issue will probably useful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andreasuriani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #167803
by andreasuriani
Replied by andreasuriani on topic Cart button in article - How to align it on center
Hi Mohamed,
thanks for your reply.
I've tried but i did't solve it.
I don't want put the link here. How can i send it?
Thanks in advance
Andrea
thanks for your reply.
I've tried but i did't solve it.
I don't want put the link here. How can i send it?
Thanks in advance
Andrea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart button in article - How to align it on center
Please use our contact form in order to provide the link of the page and provide also a link to this thread in your message:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please note that when you create a new thread on our forum, there is an option to enter your website URL so that no one else than us see it. Please fill it and that way it will avoid back and forth messages and the extra delay for it.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please note that when you create a new thread on our forum, there is an option to enter your website URL so that no one else than us see it. Please fill it and that way it will avoid back and forth messages and the extra delay for it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds