- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Cart displaying wrong calculation
12 years 1 month ago #167705
by boopoo
Cart displaying wrong calculation was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Hi there,
When I have a content module loaded at the bottom of the page in the example URL (where you can add additional accessories) then the add to cart calculates the cost wrong. Instead of 120 EUR for the product, the cart says just 6,50 EUR (the price of the accessory even though you added the main products @ 120 EUR to cart.
Can you tell me what's going on?
If I disable the content module, then all works fine. What did I do wrong?
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Hi there,
When I have a content module loaded at the bottom of the page in the example URL (where you can add additional accessories) then the add to cart calculates the cost wrong. Instead of 120 EUR for the product, the cart says just 6,50 EUR (the price of the accessory even though you added the main products @ 120 EUR to cart.
Can you tell me what's going on?
If I disable the content module, then all works fine. What did I do wrong?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167718
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Cart displaying wrong calculation
I cannot remember which URL I gave you. Please check the 'greenbird'. I have on this page enabled the content module which displays a category at bottom of page. Try and add the produce to the cart and you will see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167707
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart displaying wrong calculation
Hi,
Yes, it's logical.
You added the content in the wrong place ; you added into the HikaShop form and your content include another forms.
Having a form into a form ; break the parent form.. So when you click on "add to cart", it took the content of the latest form, it adds the latest product of your special content module.
To make it clearer : if you want to add some external content, please use the HikaShop feature : module under the product page.
Don't add your special content anywhere because you can broke the product page form.
Regards,
Yes, it's logical.
You added the content in the wrong place ; you added into the HikaShop form and your content include another forms.
Having a form into a form ; break the parent form.. So when you click on "add to cart", it took the content of the latest form, it adds the latest product of your special content module.
To make it clearer : if you want to add some external content, please use the HikaShop feature : module under the product page.
Don't add your special content anywhere because you can broke the product page form.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167731
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Cart displaying wrong calculation
Sunday working - a real service Jerome 
OK.. for the module under the product page, do I need to set a page 'position' for the Joomla module, or will Hikashop automatically assign it under the product page content?
OK.. for the module under the product page, do I need to set a page 'position' for the Joomla module, or will Hikashop automatically assign it under the product page content?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167733
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Cart displaying wrong calculation
OK I got that working, but the module which displays a category appears on every product page.
I would like to restrict the module being displayed - only on the product pages of one category. Is this possible?
I would like to restrict the module being displayed - only on the product pages of one category. Is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167752
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart displaying wrong calculation
Hi,
If you want to do so, you have to customize the view "product | show".
You will find the section which display the modules under the product page:
But you have to display your content outside of the "form" (so not in the "show_default" view for example).
Regards,
If you want to do so, you have to customize the view "product | show".
You will find the section which display the modules under the product page:
You might want to put your restriction there ; or display your custom modules.<div class="hikashop_submodules" id="hikashop_submodules" style="clear:both">
But you have to display your content outside of the "form" (so not in the "show_default" view for example).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds