- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
2 instances of same product & "not available"
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #167715
by solwebsolutions
2 instances of same product & "not available" was created by solwebsolutions
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi!
Why does the one product show 2xs, and why if I try to add it to my cart it says "not available' even though the time to publish is for next 10 years, and the downloads are set to unlimited.
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi!
Why does the one product show 2xs, and why if I try to add it to my cart it says "not available' even though the time to publish is for next 10 years, and the downloads are set to unlimited.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167717
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2 instances of same product & "not available"
Hi,
I don't see the products displayed twice on your page and I don't have such "not available" message when I add the product to the cart.
It just works as far as I can see so you probably already figured it out.
Otherwise, please provide more information in order to see the problem.
I don't see the products displayed twice on your page and I don't have such "not available" message when I add the product to the cart.
It just works as far as I can see so you probably already figured it out.
Otherwise, please provide more information in order to see the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #167780
by solwebsolutions
Replied by solwebsolutions on topic 2 instances of same product & "not available"
Hello....yes, looks like I needed to add a price.
Also, under Content menus, I had to un-publish some of those.
Can you point me to documentation on these 2 areas so I can fully understand functionality?
Thank you!
Also, under Content menus, I had to un-publish some of those.
Can you point me to documentation on these 2 areas so I can fully understand functionality?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167832
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2 instances of same product & "not available"
Hi,
Here is the documentation for the content menus:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
For the product price, it's probably because you have the "display add to cart button for free products" option of the configuration turned off. You can check the documentation on the configuration page here: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hikashop-config.html
Here is the documentation for the content menus:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
For the product price, it's probably because you have the "display add to cart button for free products" option of the configuration turned off. You can check the documentation on the configuration page here: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hikashop-config.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds