- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
modules display under my shopingcar
12 years 1 month ago #167895
by ronald
modules display under my shopingcar was created by ronald
-- HikaShop version -- : essentials
I have a question because the way my shop is setup: I can't figure the following out:
www.stipmedia.nl/index.php/nl/webshop
My joomla Template layout: has a placeholder with the hikashop module:
This exist under a menu item webshop.
when clicked in the front end it goes to webshop page (hikashop).
When I buy a product (see file) in the shopping cart step:
The categorie menu is showed on the left
The little shopping cart is shown on the right.
The other modules Which I don't want to have in this shopping cart step.
Where did I go wrong and how can I solve this?
I only want to have the shopping cart and not the modules below the shopping cart
if you need more info I can understand don't hasitate to ask
Thanks ronald
I have a question because the way my shop is setup: I can't figure the following out:
www.stipmedia.nl/index.php/nl/webshop
My joomla Template layout: has a placeholder with the hikashop module:
This exist under a menu item webshop.
when clicked in the front end it goes to webshop page (hikashop).
When I buy a product (see file) in the shopping cart step:
The categorie menu is showed on the left
The little shopping cart is shown on the right.
The other modules Which I don't want to have in this shopping cart step.
Where did I go wrong and how can I solve this?
I only want to have the shopping cart and not the modules below the shopping cart
if you need more info I can understand don't hasitate to ask
Thanks ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167897
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic modules display under my shopingcar
Hi,
You want to set the "Force menu on checkout" option of the configuration to a hikashop checkout menu item (that you can create via the Joomla menu manager if you don't have any). Then, simply don't check that menu item in the menu assignment tab of your modules and they won't display on the checkout.
You want to set the "Force menu on checkout" option of the configuration to a hikashop checkout menu item (that you can create via the Joomla menu manager if you don't have any). Then, simply don't check that menu item in the menu assignment tab of your modules and they won't display on the checkout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167974
by ronald
Replied by ronald on topic modules display under my shopingcar
Thank you nicolas
I was digging in php files so I continues to look for this in the php files.
you saved the day
I was digging in php files so I continues to look for this in the php files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds