Skip to main content

Search Function

More
12 years 1 month ago #168061 by dashmalta
Search Function was created by dashmalta
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3

Hi all,

I am trying to make the search field work exactly like demo.hikashop.com/index.php?lang=en (the search field under the language switcher).

I created a module and selected Joomla Search and also Smart search but none of them seem to work. I also checked online and on the forum and you mentioned that I need to create filters (which I did) however I do not know how to attach this filter to the Joomla search module I had created.

Can someone help me out? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168081 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search Function
Hi,

No need to create filters.
You can just enable the joomla search module via the joomla modules manager and configure the hikashop products search plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and it will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dashmalta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168112 by dashmalta
Replied by dashmalta on topic Search Function
Cool. Thanks for the confirmation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum