- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
How to put "per unit" below product price
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168830
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
How to put "per unit" below product price was created by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
Hi Hika Support,
I need to put "per unit" below the product price in category table layout.
How is this possible?
I found another thread, ( www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/51395-ch...length-per-reel.html ) but I need an example code for my problem.
Best regards
Carsten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
Hi Hika Support,
I need to put "per unit" below the product price in category table layout.
How is this possible?
I found another thread, ( www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/51395-ch...length-per-reel.html ) but I need an example code for my problem.
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168833
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to put "per unit" below product price
Hi,
By default you should see the word "each" displayed, so you can replace it thanks to a translation override on the key "PER_UNIT".
Here is some documentation:
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Else you can add it via a view override. Actually the given informations are not correct, the category table layout is a layout for the categories, what kind of layout do you use for the products ? You can see this information in the associated module of the category listing menu.
If you use the "table" one, so the view to edit will be "product / listing_table", here is documentation for layout editions:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
By default you should see the word "each" displayed, so you can replace it thanks to a translation override on the key "PER_UNIT".
Here is some documentation:
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Else you can add it via a view override. Actually the given informations are not correct, the category table layout is a layout for the categories, what kind of layout do you use for the products ? You can see this information in the associated module of the category listing menu.
If you use the "table" one, so the view to edit will be "product / listing_table", here is documentation for layout editions:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #168907
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic How to put "per unit" below product price
Hi Xavier
I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself very clearly. I don't need a translation, and I already know that I have to edit the view of "product/listing table".
But I don't know which code to edit, or which code to put in. I want to put "pr. vare..." under the product price in a row format..
Hope this is more clear to you.
Best regards
Carsten
I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself very clearly. I don't need a translation, and I already know that I have to edit the view of "product/listing table".
But I don't know which code to edit, or which code to put in. I want to put "pr. vare..." under the product price in a row format..
Hope this is more clear to you.
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168912
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to put "per unit" below product price
Hi,
So you have to replace the code:
By:
This way it will be in a row under the product price.
Don't forget to add the translation for "PR_VARE".
ps: thanks to note that we generally don't provide customization code.
So you have to replace the code:
Code:
<?php
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){ ?>
<td class="hikashop_product_price_row">
<?php
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
</td>
<?php } ?>
Code:
<?php
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){ ?>
<td class="hikashop_product_price_row">
<tr>
<td>
<?php
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
</td>
<td>
<?php echo JText::_('PR_VARE'); ?>
</td>
</tr>
</td>
<?php } ?>
Don't forget to add the translation for "PR_VARE".
ps: thanks to note that we generally don't provide customization code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #169356
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic How to put "per unit" below product price
Hi Xavier
Thank you for the customization even though it is not considered commes il faut in this forum.
I changed the layout to img-title and made the customization in this view instead. For others interest, I put this code:
<tr>
<td>
<?php echo $this->row->product_description; ?>
</td>
</tr>
In the product / listing. img.title.php so it will look like this:
<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?><tr>
<td>
<?php echo $this->row->product_description; ?>
</td>
</tr>
<!-- EO PRODUCT PRICE -->
Best regards
Carsten
Thank you for the customization even though it is not considered commes il faut in this forum.
I changed the layout to img-title and made the customization in this view instead. For others interest, I put this code:
<tr>
<td>
<?php echo $this->row->product_description; ?>
</td>
</tr>
In the product / listing. img.title.php so it will look like this:
<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?><tr>
<td>
<?php echo $this->row->product_description; ?>
</td>
</tr>
<!-- EO PRODUCT PRICE -->
Best regards
Carsten
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds