- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Space between Price and Discount
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168856
by zipadyduda
Space between Price and Discount was created by zipadyduda
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.xraycert.com
When I show the original price along with a discount, there is no space between the discount and the price. This happens on the checkout page also.
How can I insert some space between?
Thanks.
When I show the original price along with a discount, there is no space between the discount and the price. This happens on the checkout page also.
How can I insert some space between?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168887
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Space between Price and Discount
Hi,
You can use some CSS on the class "hikashop_product_discount" or your can use some translation keys like "PRICE_DISCOUNT_END".
Regards,
You can use some CSS on the class "hikashop_product_discount" or your can use some translation keys like "PRICE_DISCOUNT_END".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #168902
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Space between Price and Discount
I tried this
span.hikashop_product_discount{
white-space:nowrap;
text-decoration:none;
content: "\0020";
}
and added space
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=" "
It shows the space but the space is formatted strikethrough.
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
thanks
span.hikashop_product_discount{
white-space:nowrap;
text-decoration:none;
content: "\0020";
}
and added space
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=" "
It shows the space but the space is formatted strikethrough.
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168921
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Space between Price and Discount
Hi,
Why not use:
Why not use:
Code:
.hikashop_product_price_before_discount{
margin-right: 5px !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: serbofleconcepts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #169013
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Space between Price and Discount
That works. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds