- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Hide stock on a specific category on product pages
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168972
by info@vesica.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
Hi,
could you please tell me how can I hide stock from displaying on a specific category on product pages?
thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
Hi,
could you please tell me how can I hide stock from displaying on a specific category on product pages?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #168983
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hide stock on a specific category on product pages
Hello,
The solution will probably be to directly edit the code of the "Show_default" file of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views", note that some development skills will be required.
The solution will probably be to directly edit the code of the "Show_default" file of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views", note that some development skills will be required.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #169079
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Hide stock on a specific category on product pages
Hi,
I see. OK. I thought maybe there is a setting somewhere that I've missed this is why I've asked. It's up to custom code then. I think will be a good feature in the future, because some people sell products mixed: some with stock(physical goods) and some without stock(digital goods).
thank you!
I see. OK. I thought maybe there is a setting somewhere that I've missed this is why I've asked. It's up to custom code then. I think will be a good feature in the future, because some people sell products mixed: some with stock(physical goods) and some without stock(digital goods).
thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds