- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 3
Products not showing on category and vice versa
12 years 1 month ago #169023
by bettston
Products not showing on category and vice versa was created by bettston
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.chs-ironmongerydirect.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hi,
I know this is a common issue and I hope is a setting but I cannot figure it out
If you go to the website home page and click any of the categoriy icons showing in the middle you get sub categories no problem but when you get to where the products should display you just get the intro text if there is any.
Also if you use the menu a the side and go to a category from the home page its blank but if you then goto the productts a second time they are there but if you then try to go to a category page that does not show the sub categories anymore.
Its driving me mad
any help please, I have tried all sorts of settings but to no avail.
Thanks
Tony
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hi,
I know this is a common issue and I hope is a setting but I cannot figure it out
If you go to the website home page and click any of the categoriy icons showing in the middle you get sub categories no problem but when you get to where the products should display you just get the intro text if there is any.
Also if you use the menu a the side and go to a category from the home page its blank but if you then goto the productts a second time they are there but if you then try to go to a category page that does not show the sub categories anymore.
Its driving me mad
any help please, I have tried all sorts of settings but to no avail.
Thanks
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #169070
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products not showing on category and vice versa
Hello Tony,
No products are displayed because you probably don't have any "Associated module" through your category listing content menu which have the ID number 101, you can check it through the your category listing configuration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'YourCategoryListingMenu'").
No products are displayed because you probably don't have any "Associated module" through your category listing content menu which have the ID number 101, you can check it through the your category listing configuration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'YourCategoryListingMenu'").
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169081
by bettston
Replied by bettston on topic Products not showing on category and vice versa
Hi,
thanks, I have nearly gt it fixed, the products show corctly now however if I select a product category from the left menu
www.chs-ironmongerydirect.co.uk/index.ph...sting/73-escutcheons
I get the 2 products but below I get this module showing every product. Where or how do switch that off?
thanks
Tony
thanks, I have nearly gt it fixed, the products show corctly now however if I select a product category from the left menu
www.chs-ironmongerydirect.co.uk/index.ph...sting/73-escutcheons
I get the 2 products but below I get this module showing every product. Where or how do switch that off?
thanks
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169087
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Products not showing on category and vice versa
Hi,
It's the module with the id "141", so you have to disable it, or remove the association in the left menu settings.
It's the module with the id "141", so you have to disable it, or remove the association in the left menu settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds