- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
How do I change category thumbnail size?
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #169156
by rjohnson1990
How do I change category thumbnail size? was created by rjohnson1990
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 36.0.1985.143 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I recently purchased a website from someone and I ran into an issue while making some changes. How do I change the size of the category thumbnails?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 36.0.1985.143 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I recently purchased a website from someone and I ran into an issue while making some changes. How do I change the size of the category thumbnails?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169186
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How do I change category thumbnail size?
Hi,
You have to edit the settings in Configuration > Main > Images, and edit the values for the thumbnail part.
If it's only for the categories that you want another size, so it will potentially require some css properties:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
You have to edit the settings in Configuration > Main > Images, and edit the values for the thumbnail part.
If it's only for the categories that you want another size, so it will potentially require some css properties:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #169256
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic How do I change category thumbnail size?
I have tried to change the size in Configuration > Main > Images but the thumbnails for the categories have not changed. They are still 200x200. As for the CSS, I looked over the page and can't find what I need. What would be the CSS to change the category thumbnail size?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169287
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I change category thumbnail size?
If that doesn't change, it means that the previous owner must have set the thumbnails height/width directly in the options of his menus/modules.
So you should go in the menu Display>Content menus/modules and edit your menus/modules and change the width/height there.
So you should go in the menu Display>Content menus/modules and edit your menus/modules and change the width/height there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds