- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
duplicate product name and URL paths issue
12 years 1 month ago #169168
by jacorr27
duplicate product name and URL paths issue was created by jacorr27
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
bbtst2.petdealsunleashed.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : duplicate product name and URL paths issue
Hi,
I need to have multiple products in my shop with the identical matching name.
My issue is that if the product names match, the URL path used in the image_name display will go to the same URL path.
e.g.
Product 1:
Name: Test
URL: test_1
Actual URL Path: /product/test
What I need it to be: /product/test
Product 2:
Name: Test
URL: test_2
Actual URL Path: /product/test
What I need it to be: /product/test_2
Help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : duplicate product name and URL paths issue
Hi,
I need to have multiple products in my shop with the identical matching name.
My issue is that if the product names match, the URL path used in the image_name display will go to the same URL path.
e.g.
Product 1:
Name: Test
URL: test_1
Actual URL Path: /product/test
What I need it to be: /product/test
Product 2:
Name: Test
URL: test_2
Actual URL Path: /product/test
What I need it to be: /product/test_2
Help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169177
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic duplicate product name and URL paths issue
Ok.
Worked it out.
In order to differentiate the additional product need to have an alias.
Mike
Worked it out.
In order to differentiate the additional product need to have an alias.
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds