- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
1 url, 5 product, import .csv
12 years 1 month ago #169181
by ag2r
1 url, 5 product, import .csv was created by ag2r
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.faberlic24.lt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox - last version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1 url, 5 product, import.
Hello, how do I do this as an example ( faberlic.com/index.php?option=com_catalo...&Itemid=2075&lang=en )? and that I could upgrade to the goods import .csv Mean Square, I did too but I can not import characteristics .csv, I would like to help me to do so as this website. Thank you very much you are the best, I'm sorry for bad English google translator work :)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox - last version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1 url, 5 product, import.
Hello, how do I do this as an example ( faberlic.com/index.php?option=com_catalo...&Itemid=2075&lang=en )? and that I could upgrade to the goods import .csv Mean Square, I did too but I can not import characteristics .csv, I would like to help me to do so as this website. Thank you very much you are the best, I'm sorry for bad English google translator work :)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169192
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 1 url, 5 product, import .csv
Hi,
Sorry but I really don't understood what you need
You can maybe give us some screenshots to explain what you are looking for.
Sorry but I really don't understood what you need

You can maybe give us some screenshots to explain what you are looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169269
by ag2r
Replied by ag2r on topic 1 url, 5 product, import .csv
I need this option. and that I can update the product price within .csv file
very thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169276
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 1 url, 5 product, import .csv
Hi,
Having a characteristic which changes the main image of the product is possible with HikaShop and the characteristics data, including the prices, can be imported (you can export a product data with the "export" button of the products listing on your website in order to get a CSV example of what to do for the CSV to import).
And you can have a radio selection with the image as well if you configure your characteristic with the img tag for each color value and set the "radio" characteristic display method in the configuration.
Regarding the tooltip which displays on the images of the characteristic, I guess that you could add tooltip tags in the values of the characteristic in order to manage it. But you'll be limited to 256 characters for each value, so it won't be enough to have everything fit in it, so it might require some custom development.
Having a characteristic which changes the main image of the product is possible with HikaShop and the characteristics data, including the prices, can be imported (you can export a product data with the "export" button of the products listing on your website in order to get a CSV example of what to do for the CSV to import).
And you can have a radio selection with the image as well if you configure your characteristic with the img tag for each color value and set the "radio" characteristic display method in the configuration.
Regarding the tooltip which displays on the images of the characteristic, I guess that you could add tooltip tags in the values of the characteristic in order to manage it. But you'll be limited to 256 characters for each value, so it won't be enough to have everything fit in it, so it might require some custom development.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169541
by ag2r
Replied by ag2r on topic 1 url, 5 product, import .csv
I'm trying, but I do not know how to do it. Can you show pictures how to do it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169543
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 1 url, 5 product, import .csv
You either have only one value in your characteristic or only one variant for the product.
I would recommend that you read this documentation if not already done: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
And that you look at how we configured the characteristic/product for this product of our demo website:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=82&lang=en
That should help you.
I would recommend that you read this documentation if not already done: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
And that you look at how we configured the characteristic/product for this product of our demo website:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=82&lang=en
That should help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ag2r
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds