- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Putting pictures to the left side
12 years 1 month ago #169342
by Ncom
Putting pictures to the left side was created by Ncom
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ncom.be/webshop/product/210-hp-offic...e-all-in-one-printer
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
How can I put my pictures to de left side? Now the pictures is like in the center of it.
www.ncom.be/webshop/product/210-hp-offic...e-all-in-one-printer
Best Regards, Wesley
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
How can I put my pictures to de left side? Now the pictures is like in the center of it.
www.ncom.be/webshop/product/210-hp-offic...e-all-in-one-printer
Best Regards, Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169346
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Putting pictures to the left side
Hi,
It is not on the left side certainly because of your template.
I think that it is adding margin, or things like that, so the part are too wide to be one next to the other one.
Thanks to add this kind of css properties:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
It is not on the left side certainly because of your template.
I think that it is adding margin, or things like that, so the part are too wide to be one next to the other one.
Thanks to add this kind of css properties:
Code:
.hikashop_product_left_part .hikashop_product_right_part{width: 47% !important;}
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169428
by Ncom
Replied by Ncom on topic Putting pictures to the left side
Hi,
Do I add it @ the frond-end CSS or the back-end CSS?
Best Regards, Wesley
Do I add it @ the frond-end CSS or the back-end CSS?
Best Regards, Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169434
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Putting pictures to the left side
Hi,
You want to modify the front-end product page, so it's in the front-end CSS file.
Regards,
You want to modify the front-end product page, so it's in the front-end CSS file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #171003
by Ncom
Replied by Ncom on topic Putting pictures to the left side
Hi,
My options displaying iin a wierd way. How can I change tthis?
www.ncom.be/webshop/product/172-nc-intel-core-i5-4690-starter
Best Regards, Wesley
My options displaying iin a wierd way. How can I change tthis?
www.ncom.be/webshop/product/172-nc-intel-core-i5-4690-starter
Best Regards, Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #171005
by Ncom
Replied by Ncom on topic Putting pictures to the left side
Founded 
I had to set my width on 100%
I had to set my width on 100%
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds