- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
How to let user choose diff versions of same prod?
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #169448
by hikalikethat
How to let user choose diff versions of same prod? was created by hikalikethat
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
So if I put in a software product AppA, and there are different versions (standard license, a subscription license, a license with maintenance), how do I configure this? I added multiple pricing for the product, but there's no way to display it.
I'm familiar with Virtuemart and I want to change to Hika - Virtuemart uses a product name for the "parent" and the listings are in the parent's "Item information". Does Hika work similarly?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
So if I put in a software product AppA, and there are different versions (standard license, a subscription license, a license with maintenance), how do I configure this? I added multiple pricing for the product, but there's no way to display it.
I'm familiar with Virtuemart and I want to change to Hika - Virtuemart uses a product name for the "parent" and the listings are in the parent's "Item information". Does Hika work similarly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169450
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to let user choose diff versions of same prod?
Hi,
The equivalent of that with HikaShop is called characteristics:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=82&lang=en
The equivalent of that with HikaShop is called characteristics:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=82&lang=en
The following user(s) said Thank You: hikalikethat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds