- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Invisible Custom product fields if not filled in
12 years 1 month ago #169884
by DimLVL
Invisible Custom product fields if not filled in was created by DimLVL
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi!
I've created some Custom Fields for the Products. The problem is that products could be with or without that characteristics, even when they are in 1 category, and I don't want to display Custom Field title in listing, if it doesn't contant any value inside. How can I make it?
I'm using different Custom Field types, Check boxes,datas, etc.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi!
I've created some Custom Fields for the Products. The problem is that products could be with or without that characteristics, even when they are in 1 category, and I don't want to display Custom Field title in listing, if it doesn't contant any value inside. How can I make it?
I'm using different Custom Field types, Check boxes,datas, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169887
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Invisible Custom product fields if not filled in
Hi,
I think that this topic can help you:
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...ications.html#168507
I think that this topic can help you:
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...ications.html#168507
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds