- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
How do I show only certain products?
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #170215
by hikalikethat
How do I show only certain products? was created by hikalikethat
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
If I am selling Product A, Product A with X, Product B, and Product B with X, how do I show just Product A on a page that the customer can choose to buy? Right now, I have Product A and as an Option I have Product A with Y. I'd rather them be separate entries.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
If I am selling Product A, Product A with X, Product B, and Product B with X, how do I show just Product A on a page that the customer can choose to buy? Right now, I have Product A and as an Option I have Product A with Y. I'd rather them be separate entries.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #170241
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I show only certain products?
Hi,
I'm sorry but I'm not following you ?
If you don't want to display the options of your products on products listings, just move them in an unpublished category so that they don't display on the products listings, but only in the product page where they are used as option (if that's what you're asking about).
I'm sorry but I'm not following you ?
If you don't want to display the options of your products on products listings, just move them in an unpublished category so that they don't display on the products listings, but only in the product page where they are used as option (if that's what you're asking about).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 weeks ago #170258
by hikalikethat
Replied by hikalikethat on topic How do I show only certain products?
So maybe I can create a category, then put the products I want into that category, and when the user clicks a "BUY" link, it displays only products in that category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170259
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I show only certain products?
Hi,
Sorry but it's still not possible to understand what you want to achieve.
If a product does not have any quantity, it won't be possible to buy it.
Regards,
Sorry but it's still not possible to understand what you want to achieve.
If a product does not have any quantity, it won't be possible to buy it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #170323
by hikalikethat
Replied by hikalikethat on topic How do I show only certain products?
When I create products and put them into a category, how do I display only the products in that category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170326
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I show only certain products?
Hi,
I am sorry, but it's still not possible to understand clearly what you want to do.
Please read the tutorial about display the HikaShop content in the front-end.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module
I would suppose that you're using a category listing menu with a product listing module.
And I would support that you having some troubles due to the option "Sub element filter" which should be "direct sub elements" and not "all sub elements".
Regards,
I am sorry, but it's still not possible to understand clearly what you want to do.
Please read the tutorial about display the HikaShop content in the front-end.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module
I would suppose that you're using a category listing menu with a product listing module.
And I would support that you having some troubles due to the option "Sub element filter" which should be "direct sub elements" and not "all sub elements".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds