- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
How to show an empty cart?
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #170216
by hikalikethat
How to show an empty cart? was created by hikalikethat
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
How do I show the contents of a shopping cart? If I go to www.site.com/index.php/cart , it says the cart is empty and shows all of the products on the website.
And, when I remove all items from the cart, I automatically get redirected to index.php/cart/product/listing - I want to not go here. I want to go to just index.php. How do I do that?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
How do I show the contents of a shopping cart? If I go to www.site.com/index.php/cart , it says the cart is empty and shows all of the products on the website.
And, when I remove all items from the cart, I automatically get redirected to index.php/cart/product/listing - I want to not go here. I want to go to just index.php. How do I do that?
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by hikalikethat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #170239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to show an empty cart?
Hi,
You need to configure the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" in the configuration page of HikaShop with the URL of your homepage.
You need to configure the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" in the configuration page of HikaShop with the URL of your homepage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hikalikethat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #170937
by hikalikethat
Replied by hikalikethat on topic How to show an empty cart?
That worked! I put it to index.php/shoppingcart so it shows an empty cart to the user.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds