- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
"list of products" item in breadcrumbs: delete it
12 years 4 weeks ago #170261
by leonora
"list of products" item in breadcrumbs: delete it was created by leonora
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
When I am listing the products and I select a category, the breadcrumbs shows a step that I didnt select: "Listado de cursos". I could like delete that step of the breadcrumbs.
How could I solve it?
Another solution is that just this step "Listado de cursos" is impossible to link
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
When I am listing the products and I select a category, the breadcrumbs shows a step that I didnt select: "Listado de cursos". I could like delete that step of the breadcrumbs.
How could I solve it?
Another solution is that just this step "Listado de cursos" is impossible to link
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #170266
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic "list of products" item in breadcrumbs: delete it
Hi,
I think you have a product listing module which display all products in category and sub categories.
At this moment, the breadcrumbs won't be able to determine the patch you're coming from, because in the first category you'll be able to access all products.
Regards,
I think you have a product listing module which display all products in category and sub categories.
At this moment, the breadcrumbs won't be able to determine the patch you're coming from, because in the first category you'll be able to access all products.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170572
by leonora
Replied by leonora on topic "list of products" item in breadcrumbs: delete it
Ok. I can not delete the step of the breadcrumbs.
I will try explain again:
- When I select the category Turismo, for example, the breadcrumbs shows Inicio - Listado de cursos - Turismo, , where Inicio=Home and Turismo is the category selected. The intermediate step (Listado de cursos) doesn't corresponds with any menu item.
- If I l click on "Listado de Cursos", I go to a screen as the attached file.
- I need delete the images on the top of the page and I need add the category of each product listed there.
How can I do that?
Thanks in advance!
Leonora.
I will try explain again:
- When I select the category Turismo, for example, the breadcrumbs shows Inicio - Listado de cursos - Turismo, , where Inicio=Home and Turismo is the category selected. The intermediate step (Listado de cursos) doesn't corresponds with any menu item.
- If I l click on "Listado de Cursos", I go to a screen as the attached file.
- I need delete the images on the top of the page and I need add the category of each product listed there.
How can I do that?
Thanks in advance!
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172501
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic "list of products" item in breadcrumbs: delete it
Hello Leonara,
Sorry for the late reply, having a link to the page where you are having your issue will probably help us to understand it.
Sorry for the late reply, having a link to the page where you are having your issue will probably help us to understand it.
Also, note that you didn't attached any file.If I l click on "Listado de Cursos", I go to a screen as the attached file.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds