- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Title is not translated
12 years 3 weeks ago #170347
by leonora
Title is not translated was created by leonora
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hi!
When I show a product with related products, this title "Related products" is showed without translate, although I have this translation in the file of custom language. On the page of configuration of product in the backend shows the title translated, but not on the screen of the frontend.
I attach:
- related-1.png with the screen of the front-end (title without translation)
- related-2.png with the screen of the back-end (title translated)
- related-3.png with a copy of the language file with the correction
How can I translate the title of the front-end?
Thanks in advance
Leonora
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hi!
When I show a product with related products, this title "Related products" is showed without translate, although I have this translation in the file of custom language. On the page of configuration of product in the backend shows the title translated, but not on the screen of the frontend.
I attach:
- related-1.png with the screen of the front-end (title without translation)
- related-2.png with the screen of the back-end (title translated)
- related-3.png with a copy of the language file with the correction
How can I translate the title of the front-end?
Thanks in advance
Leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170349
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Title is not translated
Hi,
When you create a module, you give it a title.
If the title is in English, the title will stay in English.
You're problem is not link to HikaShop or the translation file.
Just edit your module and put a good title in your language.
Regards,
When you create a module, you give it a title.
If the title is in English, the title will stay in English.
You're problem is not link to HikaShop or the translation file.
Just edit your module and put a good title in your language.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds