- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
Remove quantity discount display
12 years 3 weeks ago #170729
by wayneft
Remove quantity discount display was created by wayneft
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
How can I remove the different price levels for quantity discount on the product page listing? I want to use the feature for quantity discount pricing but I don't like the way the various pricing levels are displayed on the product page. I would prefer to make my own table in the product description.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
How can I remove the different price levels for quantity discount on the product page listing? I want to use the feature for quantity discount pricing but I don't like the way the various pricing levels are displayed on the product page. I would prefer to make my own table in the product description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170737
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Remove quantity discount display
Hi,
So you will have to edit the view "product / listing_price" via the menu Display > Views.
So you will have to edit the view "product / listing_price" via the menu Display > Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170790
by wayneft
Replied by wayneft on topic Remove quantity discount display
You mean the PHP file? Any idea how I would go about doing that? I was hoping it was a simple setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170816
by wayneft
Replied by wayneft on topic Remove quantity discount display
I added the break statement at the end of the foreach loop as such and that seems to work. Will there be any other ramifications for doing it this way?
Code:
if($end!='PRICE_ENDING_'.$i){
echo $end;
}
break;
$i++;
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_END');
}
?></span>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172356
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove quantity discount display
Hi,
You should be fine with this modification.
You should be fine with this modification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds