- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Related products - product page
12 years 3 weeks ago #170736
by kopretina
Related products - product page was created by kopretina
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
I would like to ask to help me with following thing.
On the product page I display related products which you can choose at the back end of the website manualy for each product separately.
Is there any easy way to have this kind of function extra on the product page to be able to full fill them from back end side for each product manualy.
This means the same kind of the module will be on the product page twice with different products in it and will be managed directly on the product page?
See attachement. There is simulation what I mean. The products on the simulation are only as examples.
The modul must be visible only on the specific product page, not on the other once and not at categories.
Hi,
I would like to ask to help me with following thing.
On the product page I display related products which you can choose at the back end of the website manualy for each product separately.
Is there any easy way to have this kind of function extra on the product page to be able to full fill them from back end side for each product manualy.
This means the same kind of the module will be on the product page twice with different products in it and will be managed directly on the product page?
See attachement. There is simulation what I mean. The products on the simulation are only as examples.
The modul must be visible only on the specific product page, not on the other once and not at categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related products - product page
Hi,
A way to do that would be to create brands, one per each group of similar products, and add the brand of each product and then create a new HikaShop content module via the Joomla modules manager and configure it to display a products listing with the "Content on product page" option set to "from the same brand" and then enable that module in the "Modules under the product page" option of the configuration, like it is done for the "related products" module.
A way to do that would be to create brands, one per each group of similar products, and add the brand of each product and then create a new HikaShop content module via the Joomla modules manager and configure it to display a products listing with the "Content on product page" option set to "from the same brand" and then enable that module in the "Modules under the product page" option of the configuration, like it is done for the "related products" module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170897
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Related products - product page
This will not help me much, because it will be to complicated to manage these products.
We need to move the eshop with underwear to new RS. We chose Hikashop which is very good.
What we are missing is possibility to easily add the variants of the product (similar products) .
Producer, for example Obsessive, produce collection of the goods which include for example bodystocking, few cuts of chemise, briefs ect. (Caramella, Amarone).
These I need to show on product page and choose the directly in administration of the product page by the same way as related products. Condition is that these products must be visible only on the specific product page.
I will show you example, how it is looks. The way how it is display si not the case.
See these pages:
www.spodni-pradlo-lenka.cz/svudnepradlo/...ve-Caramella-chemise
www.spodni-pradlo-lenka.cz/svudnepradlo/...ne-chemise-Obsessive
There are the similar products. For the moment there are not display related products. But it is possible to have them too.
We need to move the eshop with underwear to new RS. We chose Hikashop which is very good.
What we are missing is possibility to easily add the variants of the product (similar products) .
Producer, for example Obsessive, produce collection of the goods which include for example bodystocking, few cuts of chemise, briefs ect. (Caramella, Amarone).
These I need to show on product page and choose the directly in administration of the product page by the same way as related products. Condition is that these products must be visible only on the specific product page.
I will show you example, how it is looks. The way how it is display si not the case.
See these pages:
www.spodni-pradlo-lenka.cz/svudnepradlo/...ve-Caramella-chemise
www.spodni-pradlo-lenka.cz/svudnepradlo/...ne-chemise-Obsessive
There are the similar products. For the moment there are not display related products. But it is possible to have them too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170984
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Related products - product page
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to perform.
Do you want to duplicate the "product related" into two categories or do you want to make a list of variants for products ?
Product options and product related are stored in a special HikaShop table, using some customization, you can create a new type of related called "similar" and use a product listing module to list them.
Using the HikaShop triggers in a custom plugin, it should be possible.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to perform.
Do you want to duplicate the "product related" into two categories or do you want to make a list of variants for products ?
Product options and product related are stored in a special HikaShop table, using some customization, you can create a new type of related called "similar" and use a product listing module to list them.
Using the HikaShop triggers in a custom plugin, it should be possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170992
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Related products - product page
Hi,
it is difficult to explain it by this way. I am sorry. I will try to do it once again.
I did not use the expression "variants", because it is misleading.
Variant are, in my case, colors and sizes. These are created by characteristics.
I need to duplicate related products. But not only at front end side but also in the back end side a have the possibility to choose produsts directly when I manage specific product page. See attachement.
Is there more clear now?
Is it possible to do that? If so, could you help me with this?
Regards,
it is difficult to explain it by this way. I am sorry. I will try to do it once again.
I did not use the expression "variants", because it is misleading.
Variant are, in my case, colors and sizes. These are created by characteristics.
I need to duplicate related products. But not only at front end side but also in the back end side a have the possibility to choose produsts directly when I manage specific product page. See attachement.
Is there more clear now?
Is it possible to do that? If so, could you help me with this?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #171051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related products - product page
Hi,
I know what you mean and there is no option to do that. The closest is to use the method I proposed which will allow you to display what you want on the frontend although the management on the backend will be different.
If you really want a duplication of the feature, then the only possibility left is to hire a developer to do that for you.
You can request a quote with our partners in such case:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
I know what you mean and there is no option to do that. The closest is to use the method I proposed which will allow you to display what you want on the frontend although the management on the backend will be different.
If you really want a duplication of the feature, then the only possibility left is to hire a developer to do that for you.
You can request a quote with our partners in such case:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds