- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
Can I move big block javascript codes down to end
12 years 2 weeks ago #171278
by lechong1
Can I move big block javascript codes down to end was created by lechong1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Can I move the big block javascript codes down to end of pages?
In all product pages,when we check the html source code,
Before Body section,
We can see two big block javascript codes like attachments.
That make the codes look a little mussy, I think it also not friendly for search engines.
So I want to know how can I move these big block javascript and css codes down to end or import from another file?
Thank you very much.
Jacky
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Can I move the big block javascript codes down to end of pages?
In all product pages,when we check the html source code,
Before Body section,
We can see two big block javascript codes like attachments.
That make the codes look a little mussy, I think it also not friendly for search engines.
So I want to know how can I move these big block javascript and css codes down to end or import from another file?
Thank you very much.
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #171281
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I move big block javascript codes down to end
Hi,
Your template is displaying these blocks at the top ; your problem is related to your template, not to HikaShop.
Regards,
Your template is displaying these blocks at the top ; your problem is related to your template, not to HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds