- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
Using CSS to differentiate cart buttons
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172033
by rodfarrell
Using CSS to differentiate cart buttons was created by rodfarrell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
I'm trying to use different buttons for "add to cart" and "select options". Is there a way to differentiate these by class and if so, which view files would I find that class. The view being used is the image-description list.
I'm trying to use different buttons for "add to cart" and "select options". Is there a way to differentiate these by class and if so, which view files would I find that class. The view being used is the image-description list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172049
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Using CSS to differentiate cart buttons
Hi,
To differentiate the "Choose option" and "Add to cart" buttons, you can apply css properties on:
To differentiate the "Choose option" and "Add to cart" buttons, you can apply css properties on:
Code:
/* All the buttons */
.hikashop_cart_button{
}
/* Then on: */
.hikashop_product_quantity_div .hikashop_cart_button{
}
/* For the add to cart button only */
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
12 years 2 weeks ago #172171
by rodfarrell
Replied by rodfarrell on topic Using CSS to differentiate cart buttons
Thanks. unfortunately that doesn't seem to work. I have found the correct code though which is:
Code:
/*all buttons */
.hikashop_cart_input_button{
}
/*add to cart only*/
#hikashop_product_right_part .hikashop_cart_input_button {
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds