- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 0
Display of product images
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #172245
by bmichu
Display of product images was created by bmichu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.florentia.ch/produkte/aetherische-oe...-oel-cistrose-cisl-3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I have uploaded images for my products. When I click on the image on the product page, the image is displayed in a new tab instead of in a popup as I would expect. How can I configure this?
Edit:
There seems to be a Javascript error when clicking on an image. This is the error I get:
Error in event handler for extension.onRequest: undefined
Stack trace: undefined 7-aetherisches-oel-eukalyptus-citriodora-eucc-5:1
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'click' of null 7-aetherisches-oel-eukalyptus-citriodora-eucc-5:795
Error in event handler for extension.onRequest: undefined
Stack trace: undefined
Thanks!
Michel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I have uploaded images for my products. When I click on the image on the product page, the image is displayed in a new tab instead of in a popup as I would expect. How can I configure this?
Edit:
There seems to be a Javascript error when clicking on an image. This is the error I get:
Error in event handler for extension.onRequest: undefined
Stack trace: undefined 7-aetherisches-oel-eukalyptus-citriodora-eucc-5:1
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'click' of null 7-aetherisches-oel-eukalyptus-citriodora-eucc-5:795
Error in event handler for extension.onRequest: undefined
Stack trace: undefined
Thanks!
Michel
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by bmichu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 weeks ago #172268
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display of product images
Hello Michel,
Did you done some modifications through one of the of file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Did you done some modifications through one of the of file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172329
by bmichu
Replied by bmichu on topic Display of product images
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for the reply. Yes I did. Attached is the modified file. What I've done is to add code to look if the product has a picture with "main3 in the title. If there is such an image it is loaded in the banner position.
Thanks,
Michel
Thanks for the reply. Yes I did. Attached is the modified file. What I've done is to add code to look if the product has a picture with "main3 in the title. If there is such an image it is loaded in the banner position.
Thanks,
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172347
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display of product images
Hi,
You removed the product thumbnails so the javascript on the main image does not work anymore.
The best is to remove the "onclick" in order to not call the function "window.localPage.openImage".
This javascript function is there to redirect the "click" on the selected thubmnail. When you don't have this "onclick" so the lightbox system can do this original job.
Regards,
You removed the product thumbnails so the javascript on the main image does not work anymore.
The best is to remove the "onclick" in order to not call the function "window.localPage.openImage".
This javascript function is there to redirect the "click" on the selected thubmnail. When you don't have this "onclick" so the lightbox system can do this original job.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172532
by bmichu
Replied by bmichu on topic Display of product images
Hi,
I'm sorry, could you provide some preciser details? I don't find any "onclick" event in the code I have...
Thanks!
Michel
I'm sorry, could you provide some preciser details? I don't find any "onclick" event in the code I have...
Thanks!
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172537
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display of product images
Hi,
You have to edit the view "product / show_block_img" in order to remove the onclick part of the link as Jérome said.
You have to edit the view "product / show_block_img" in order to remove the onclick part of the link as Jérome said.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds