Skip to main content

product button code in search result

More
11 years 11 months ago #174615 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Which kind of plugin ?

A system / search plugin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174815 by gulp
Well, if I apply your patch to "hikashopproductinsert.php" file the pages that contains a product code {product} sure fails,
I've also tested as you've asked by disabling each joomla plugin and then re-enabling one by one ...
Then Joomla fails by enabling "HikaShop product tag translation plugin".
I suppose the two lines of code aren't set in the right way, could you please try by sending me the file updated or take a look at my code screenshot I attach here ...

Thank you for any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174935 by Mohamed Thelji
Your code will work only if you have the "{product}" TAG but in your case you don't have it, for testing purpose can you unpublish the "HikaShop product tag translation plugin" and test it again to see if your have the "{product}" TAG ? if that's the case, the issue is coming from your "HikaShop product tag translation plugin" if not, one of your plugin is "hiding" that TAG.
Your code will search if you have a "{product}" tag on you product page, and then replace it (and delete the <!-- -->), but if it don't find any tag it won't replace anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174942 by gulp
Ok, the issue is due to "HikaShop product tag translation plugin", how to solve ?
But, I'm wondering why this problem is coming just by me,
doesn't any other people uses the search in joomla combined with this plugin and the tags that it leaves on the articles texts on of the search results ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174953 by Mohamed Thelji

doesn't any other people uses the search in joomla combined with this plugin and the tags that it leaves on the articles texts on of the search results ?

Can you tell me how did you set your Joomla article so that I can directly test it on my end ?
Thanks .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175075 by gulp
I'm so sorry, I miss to re-enable the very important part of this issue, namely the "Search - Content" plugin, it is that hangs the site in homepage combined with "HikaShop product tag translation plugin" when enabled and your patch is applied to
I've sent you a pm with details of the article and joomla access.
Now on the server online you'll see the mysql error that the system report, try to enable/disable the plugin.

Thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175097 by Mohamed Thelji
Thanks, So I'll directly test it on you website and mine and then get back to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175347 by gulp
Ok thank you, I'll wait for your checks and controls !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175379 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I've done some modification through the Plugins product TAG, can you download, install and test them :

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Also, note that you'll have to insert your products TAG again through the "Product" button of your editor, the new product TAG structure will be :
The following user(s) said Thank You: gulp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175471 by gulp
Hello,
it works, thank you !!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by gulp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175505 by gulp
P.S.: but the insert product button don't seems to work anymore :-(
I've manually updated my articles !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175548 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I just tested it on your website and the "Product" button worked fine :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175552 by gulp
:blink:
Thank you, it works, I apologize for this "false warning" :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum