- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Product Collections
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172596
by Cedwyn
Product Collections was created by Cedwyn
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : latest
Hey,
Is there a way to create a page that shows multiple products in a list with a buy button and quantity increase on each item.
Ie. I create 5 products "A", "B", "C", etc. Same prices.
I create a page/product/module that is labeled as "Product Collection", and looks something like this:
[Images]
[General description]
[Price info]
"A" [quantity_field] +-
"B" [quantity_field] +-
"C" [quantity_field] +-
"D" [quantity_field] +-
"E" [quantity_field] +-
[buy button]
I want this 'collection page' to appear as a product on the frontend store along with non-collection products. Also there would be multiple collections of different products.
I imagine this collection would be some sort of module? Is it possible to create what I need view modules and link it to the front page product display?
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : latest
Hey,
Is there a way to create a page that shows multiple products in a list with a buy button and quantity increase on each item.
Ie. I create 5 products "A", "B", "C", etc. Same prices.
I create a page/product/module that is labeled as "Product Collection", and looks something like this:
[Images]
[General description]
[Price info]
"A" [quantity_field] +-
"B" [quantity_field] +-
"C" [quantity_field] +-
"D" [quantity_field] +-
"E" [quantity_field] +-
[buy button]
I want this 'collection page' to appear as a product on the frontend store along with non-collection products. Also there would be multiple collections of different products.
I imagine this collection would be some sort of module? Is it possible to create what I need view modules and link it to the front page product display?
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Cedwyn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172655
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Collections
Hi,
You can play with the different kind of display available, the "product collection" can be a category and manage the settings to display the category content to a listing_table for example.
It's possible to manage all of that into modules and then assign them a position, or you can directly create listing menus.
You can play with the different kind of display available, the "product collection" can be a category and manage the settings to display the category content to a listing_table for example.
It's possible to manage all of that into modules and then assign them a position, or you can directly create listing menus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds