- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 1
Shop user fields
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172829
by Kurt
Shop user fields was created by Kurt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ??DATEN_F__R_IHR_PERS__NLICHES_HOROSKOP??
??NAME__VOR__UND_NACHNAME_?? ??NAME__VOR__UND_NACHNAME_??
??GESCHLECHT?? ??BITTE_W__HLEN_SIE??
??GEBURTSDATUM?? ??GEBURTSDATUM??
__________________________________________________________________
JROOT/language/de-DE/de-DE.com_hikashop.ini : Fehler in Zeile(n) 2107, 2109
______________________________________________________________________
# JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php
BITTE_W__HLEN_SIE="W HLEN SIE"
DATEN_F__R_IHR_PERS__NLICHES_HOROSKOP="F R IHR PERS NLICHES HOROSKOP"
GEBURTSDATUM="GEBURTSDATUM"
GESCHLECHT="GESCHLECHT"
NAME__VOR__UND_NACHNAME_="VOR UND NACHNAME"
# JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php
GEBURTSHOROSKOP_PROFITIEREN_AUCH_SIE_VON_EINEM_DER_WICHTIGSTEN_INSTRUMENTE_DER_ASTROLOGIE_ENTDECKEN_SIE_IHRE_VERBORGENE_FHIGKEITEN_UND_TALENTE="profitieren auch Sie von einem der wichtigsten Instrumente der Astrologie. Entdecken Sie Ihre verborgene Fähigkeiten und Talente."
HIKA_VARIANT_SEPARATOR="VARIANT SEPARATOR"
# JROOT/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php
PRICE_BEGINNING_0="BEGINNING 0"
PRICE_ENDING_0="ENDING 0"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,
I have the shop updated and created new user fields.
The fields in the shop can not be completed, or be selected
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ??DATEN_F__R_IHR_PERS__NLICHES_HOROSKOP??
??NAME__VOR__UND_NACHNAME_?? ??NAME__VOR__UND_NACHNAME_??
??GESCHLECHT?? ??BITTE_W__HLEN_SIE??
??GEBURTSDATUM?? ??GEBURTSDATUM??
__________________________________________________________________
JROOT/language/de-DE/de-DE.com_hikashop.ini : Fehler in Zeile(n) 2107, 2109
______________________________________________________________________
# JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php
BITTE_W__HLEN_SIE="W HLEN SIE"
DATEN_F__R_IHR_PERS__NLICHES_HOROSKOP="F R IHR PERS NLICHES HOROSKOP"
GEBURTSDATUM="GEBURTSDATUM"
GESCHLECHT="GESCHLECHT"
NAME__VOR__UND_NACHNAME_="VOR UND NACHNAME"
# JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php
GEBURTSHOROSKOP_PROFITIEREN_AUCH_SIE_VON_EINEM_DER_WICHTIGSTEN_INSTRUMENTE_DER_ASTROLOGIE_ENTDECKEN_SIE_IHRE_VERBORGENE_FHIGKEITEN_UND_TALENTE="profitieren auch Sie von einem der wichtigsten Instrumente der Astrologie. Entdecken Sie Ihre verborgene Fähigkeiten und Talente."
HIKA_VARIANT_SEPARATOR="VARIANT SEPARATOR"
# JROOT/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php
PRICE_BEGINNING_0="BEGINNING 0"
PRICE_ENDING_0="ENDING 0"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,
I have the shop updated and created new user fields.
The fields in the shop can not be completed, or be selected
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Kurt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172831
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shop user fields
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173003
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Shop user fields
hello,
all new created fields I can not fill write or used
All fields are only Displaying not Writable
regards Kurt
all new created fields I can not fill write or used
All fields are only Displaying not Writable
regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173126
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Shop user fields
Hello,
I think I found the error!
In the User field, under selection tables is there product and articles.
I have not fully understood the difference.
Please send me a link for description.
I have found nothing.
Please view photo
regards Kurt
I think I found the error!
In the User field, under selection tables is there product and articles.
I have not fully understood the difference.
Please send me a link for description.
I have found nothing.
Please view photo
regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173131
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shop user fields
Hi,
You mean on the product page, users must be able to fill custom fields, right ?
If it is, you just have to create custom fields in the "item" table and not in the "user" or "product" one as you potentially done.
Here is documentation about the custom fields:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...shop-field-form.html
You mean on the product page, users must be able to fill custom fields, right ?
If it is, you just have to create custom fields in the "item" table and not in the "user" or "product" one as you potentially done.
Here is documentation about the custom fields:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...shop-field-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds