- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Product "product code" for reporting
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
where does product code show up?
Should "product code" be showing up on reporting somewhere?
How can I view the details about an order and see what all they bought?
If I click "Orders >> Orders", there's an error @ the bottom stating:
An error has occurred.
0 DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (10228-05-08T04:07:02+00:00) at position 11 (T): Double time specification
Please advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To see the products of an order, you just have to click on the order to have the details of it.
Here you will be able to see the product code too.
Regarding the error, we don't have it on our end, do you have edited the view "order / listing" in the backend template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
If I go to Orders >> Orders in the backend
The click on an order number hyperlink:
...administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=edit&cid[]=2&user_id=2#
I now see "main info", "additional info", "Customer", billing, etc areas
If I click on "Additional info" edit link, nothing happens.
I don't see anything that shows the product number on this page either.
Also, date error screen shot attached.
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you have configured custom order fields or custom item fields of the type date, simple date picker or advanced date picker, try to disable them via the menu Display>Custom fields and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
We have no custom fields, and have only turned off several default fields to make registration simple.
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide a screenshot of the order "addtional information" section before you click on the edit button.
And please also provide a screenshot of your custom fields listing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We will require an access to your backend in order to see the problem directly.
I don't understand what your problem is and more important : Where the problem is display / How you get it.
So please, provide an access and clear instructions to reproduce it in your website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Click on any of the most recent orders...like K9
From here, how do I see the actual details of the order? Did they buy one thing, 20 things, 100 things???
If I click "Edit" under "Additional Information", nothing happens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you scroll down on the order details page, you can see that error message:
0 DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (10228-06-12T04:29:32+00:00) at position 11 (T): Double time specification
That's a bug of joomla because it doesn't support other date formats than the default one.
So there is something trying to display a date just before the display of the products listing on the order details page on your website.
Could you try to turn on the "debug mode" and "error reporting" options of the Joomla configuration and try again and see if you get more errors at the bottom of that page ? If so, could you provide them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
yes, that's been pointed out at the very beginning as what I was seeing.
I have error reporting maximum
Debug >> Yes
Time zone set to Denver / USA
Still same results.
Please advise....thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Okay.
What's your configuration for the download time limit ?
Because in the debug I see a "259200000000" value which is 3000000 days (so around 8 213 years).
It cause a little problem for Joomla to convert the end date into something value ; I don't think it appreciate the year "10227".
For the moment I just remove the display of the download end date so it does not crash in the backend order.
But you can be sure that it will crash otherwise, like in the emails or in the front-end order.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solwebsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
I've set it to 10 hours, and it's now working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.