- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
How to make a "software market place"
- paulvanharen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #173114
by paulvanharen
How to make a "software market place" was created by paulvanharen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
Hi,
I would like to sell some software components, similar to how the paid versions of Hikashop are sold. Thus, I would like to sell licenses to download packages for a limited amount of time.
I'm looking for some pointers how to set this up. Where do I start?
Thanks and regards, Paul
Hi,
I would like to sell some software components, similar to how the paid versions of Hikashop are sold. Thus, I would like to sell licenses to download packages for a limited amount of time.
I'm looking for some pointers how to set this up. Where do I start?
Thanks and regards, Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173120
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to make a "software market place"
Hi,
You just have to set up your shop for selling virtual goods, then for each products you can set from and to dates to restrict the sell in time.
Regarding the licenses, I think that you will need to use HikaSerial.
hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hikaserialdoc
In the checkout part of the configuration of hikaShop, you can remove the "shipping" step from the checkout.
I invite you to red our documentations, you should find the desired informations
You just have to set up your shop for selling virtual goods, then for each products you can set from and to dates to restrict the sell in time.
Regarding the licenses, I think that you will need to use HikaSerial.
hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hikaserialdoc
In the checkout part of the configuration of hikaShop, you can remove the "shipping" step from the checkout.
I invite you to red our documentations, you should find the desired informations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds