- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Removing proceed to checkout, continue shopping
12 years 1 week ago #173223
by mentor
Removing proceed to checkout, continue shopping was created by mentor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
Hi All,
I want to remove the proceed to checkout and continue shopping butons on the popup that appears after I add to cart. Could someone advise on the correct file to edit please?
Thanks!
Hi All,
I want to remove the proceed to checkout and continue shopping butons on the popup that appears after I add to cart. Could someone advise on the correct file to edit please?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing proceed to checkout, continue shopping
Hi,
You want to edit the file "notice" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop.
You want to edit the file "notice" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173385
by mentor
Replied by mentor on topic Removing proceed to checkout, continue shopping
That worked perfectly Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds