- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
remove per unit for buying at least from module
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 days ago #173602
by piotreczek100
remove per unit for buying at least from module was created by piotreczek100
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello
I would like all of the modules delete the entry of the order quantity . I do this through css , but it is a bit pointless , since the creation of each module in the CSS I need to add this code:
# hikashop_category_information_module_114 div.hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x
{display : none; }
I do not want to repeat in the near module_114 , module_115 , etc. module_115 so please podpowieć like forever to delete this post ?
If I remove it in a file listing_price , this text disappears in the details of a specific product .
Please help me how to remove the modules.
Regards
Peter
ps . sorry for my english but I'm using google translate
Hello
I would like all of the modules delete the entry of the order quantity . I do this through css , but it is a bit pointless , since the creation of each module in the CSS I need to add this code:
# hikashop_category_information_module_114 div.hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x
{display : none; }
I do not want to repeat in the near module_114 , module_115 , etc. module_115 so please podpowieć like forever to delete this post ?
If I remove it in a file listing_price , this text disappears in the details of a specific product .
Please help me how to remove the modules.
Regards
Peter
ps . sorry for my english but I'm using google translate
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello
I would like all of the modules delete the entry of the order quantity . I do this through css , but it is a bit pointless , since the creation of each module in the CSS I need to add this code:
# hikashop_category_information_module_114 div.hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x
{display : none; }
I do not want to repeat in the near module_114 , module_115 , etc. module_115 so please podpowieć like forever to delete this post ?
If I remove it in a file listing_price , this text disappears in the details of a specific product .
Please help me how to remove the modules.
Regards
Peter
ps . sorry for my english but I'm using google translate
Hello
I would like all of the modules delete the entry of the order quantity . I do this through css , but it is a bit pointless , since the creation of each module in the CSS I need to add this code:
# hikashop_category_information_module_114 div.hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x
{display : none; }
I do not want to repeat in the near module_114 , module_115 , etc. module_115 so please podpowieć like forever to delete this post ?
If I remove it in a file listing_price , this text disappears in the details of a specific product .
Please help me how to remove the modules.
Regards
Peter
ps . sorry for my english but I'm using google translate
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 days ago #173603
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic remove per unit for buying at least from module
Hello,
A solution can be to use a better CSS code which won't need the id of you module like :
A solution can be to use a better CSS code which won't need the id of you module like :
Code:
.hikashop_module .hikashop_products_listing_main .hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_product_price_per_unit {
display: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 days ago #173690
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic remove per unit for buying at least from module
pasted the code that you gave me and unfortunately does not work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173693
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic remove per unit for buying at least from module
Hi,
And this code:
The idea is to use a more global css rule, so you can use your browser console to find the best classes to apply the css on.
And this code:
Code:
.hikashop_module .hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x {
display: none !important;
}
The idea is to use a more global css rule, so you can use your browser console to find the best classes to apply the css on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piotreczek100
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 days ago #173805
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic remove per unit for buying at least from module
thank you very much
now it's ok. I have another question;)
How to do that in the modules before the price was the text "from" added the entry in listin.price.php but then this post shows up everywhere and I would like to have it just in modules.
Yours sincerely
How to do that in the modules before the price was the text "from" added the entry in listin.price.php but then this post shows up everywhere and I would like to have it just in modules.
Yours sincerely
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 days ago #173914
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic remove per unit for buying at least from module
Hi,
To restrict the display of something to the modules only, you can use code like:
To restrict the display of something to the modules only, you can use code like:
Code:
if($this->params->get('from_module',0) != 0){
// Display the content
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 days ago #174108
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic remove per unit for buying at least from module
Hello, and where should I paste this code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #174115
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic remove per unit for buying at least from module
Hi,
I don't know which kind of data you are displaying in your module ; but you should edit the corresponding view.
I think that your documentation on display customization will help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
I don't know which kind of data you are displaying in your module ; but you should edit the corresponding view.
I think that your documentation on display customization will help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds