- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 3
2 different prices for the same product
12 years 5 days ago #173611
by ced1870
2 different prices for the same product was created by ced1870
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
Hi
I have 2 different prices on the same page and I don't understand why. I use the native settings for displaying the module under the products listing.
I have set up to not add the VAT until the cart, so the correct price is 9 €. If you click the product with 10.8 € you will see in the detail that it is 9 €
Could you please tell me what I have done wrong
CEd
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
Hi
I have 2 different prices on the same page and I don't understand why. I use the native settings for displaying the module under the products listing.
I have set up to not add the VAT until the cart, so the correct price is 9 €. If you click the product with 10.8 € you will see in the detail that it is 9 €
Could you please tell me what I have done wrong
CEd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173650
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2 different prices for the same product
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content menus/modules and edit your menu/module and there make sure that the show taxed prices option is set to not display taxed prices and that should do what you want.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus/modules and edit your menu/module and there make sure that the show taxed prices option is set to not display taxed prices and that should do what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ced1870
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173681
by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic 2 different prices for the same product
thank you that was it !
just that it was the menu options to not show tax that I needed
there are so many options that it is not easy to know where to find, but it is really good!
Thank you
CEd
just that it was the menu options to not show tax that I needed
there are so many options that it is not easy to know where to find, but it is really good!
Thank you
CEd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds