- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 3
no votes in the category listing
12 years 2 days ago #174059
by ced1870
no votes in the category listing was created by ced1870
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi
(Now owner of an original Business licence
)
I have added the vote on my product. This works (you can see it in the product detail page)
But I have also set
config >> display >> categories >> Show vote in categories = YES
but as you can see in my page the votes are not shown . I have checked the HTML code to be sure, but nothing is loaded.
Other subsidiary question :
I have created a custom field for my product, I can show it in the product front, back, in the listing backend, but what about the frontend listing ? I would like to see this custom field in my front end listing too.
Thank you
CEd
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi
(Now owner of an original Business licence
I have added the vote on my product. This works (you can see it in the product detail page)
But I have also set
config >> display >> categories >> Show vote in categories = YES
but as you can see in my page the votes are not shown . I have checked the HTML code to be sure, but nothing is loaded.
Other subsidiary question :
I have created a custom field for my product, I can show it in the product front, back, in the listing backend, but what about the frontend listing ? I would like to see this custom field in my front end listing too.
Thank you
CEd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #174064
by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic no votes in the category listing
problem 1 is fixed, I don't know why but suddenly the votes have appeared in the category listing ... strange
I have my second question which is still active
CEd
I have my second question which is still active
CEd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 days ago #174075
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic no votes in the category listing
Hello,
The solution will be to use the "Display custom item fields" option through the configuration page of your product listing content menu / module.
The solution will be to use the "Display custom item fields" option through the configuration page of your product listing content menu / module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 day ago #174211
by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic no votes in the category listing
thank you for your answer but this does not work
display >> content menu >> Display custom item fields = YES
and on the page of the menu link, the custom fields don't display.
display >> content menu >> Display custom item fields = YES
and on the page of the menu link, the custom fields don't display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 day ago #174215
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic no votes in the category listing
The custom field should be displayed on your product listing page if you have set the "Table" option of your custom field to Item, if you have set the "Table" option to Product you'll probably find your answer through that thread :
hikashop.com/forum/install-update/869869...product-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174455
by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic no votes in the category listing
yes I have my custom field created in the product table, if I create it in the item table it will not show into the product form edition.
It is ok if I add it manually to the php view
But, what about a futur upgrade of Hikashop ? will my modified view be erased ? I suppose that I have to do some template override
It is ok if I add it manually to the php view
But, what about a futur upgrade of Hikashop ? will my modified view be erased ? I suppose that I have to do some template override
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174466
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic no votes in the category listing
Hi,
If you edited the view via our menu Display > Views or in the template folder, you will not loose anything when updating.
If you edited the view via our menu Display > Views or in the template folder, you will not loose anything when updating.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174583
by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic no votes in the category listing
great, thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds