- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Menu view and pagination adjustment
12 years 2 days ago #174074
by Kadasta
Menu view and pagination adjustment was created by Kadasta
Hi all,
I couldn't find where I could fix thous problems :
1) In category menu there is triangles, they show when you can see a submenu. Problem is that thous triangles is under the text, not before, like it should be. Attachment "capture1"
2) Other problem, can't find where is the options of page numeration. Now it shows vertical (capture2) and I need to place it vertical.
Thanks in advance
I couldn't find where I could fix thous problems :
1) In category menu there is triangles, they show when you can see a submenu. Problem is that thous triangles is under the text, not before, like it should be. Attachment "capture1"
2) Other problem, can't find where is the options of page numeration. Now it shows vertical (capture2) and I need to place it vertical.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 days ago #174083
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu view and pagination adjustment
Hello,
1. The solution will probably just be to use some CSS code to hide it, using the "display:none;" property will do the job : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
2. I think that it's another CSS issue : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
1. The solution will probably just be to use some CSS code to hide it, using the "display:none;" property will do the job : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
2. I think that it's another CSS issue : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kadasta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 day ago #174206
by Kadasta
Replied by Kadasta on topic Menu view and pagination adjustment
Mohamed,
Thank you, first problem is solved.
Could you please check for link of second problem? You put the same link twice.
Thank you, first problem is solved.
Could you please check for link of second problem? You put the same link twice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 day ago #174210
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu view and pagination adjustment
Hello,
My bad, I wanted you to check that thread which will probably help you solve your issue : www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...l-to-horizontal.html
My bad, I wanted you to check that thread which will probably help you solve your issue : www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...l-to-horizontal.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds