- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Distorted page
12 years 2 days ago #174143
by b_sz
Distorted page was created by b_sz
-- HikaShop version -- : 1407241754
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7+squeeze17
Hi, I have the template made with Artisteer4. Previously had established a page width of 1150 pixels.
Left and right menu width: 200-200 px, middle column 750 px.
Some distorted page: registration, checkout, product category (see attachment)
Setting problem? Template problem?
I do not know the reason ... How can I fix it?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7+squeeze17
Hi, I have the template made with Artisteer4. Previously had established a page width of 1150 pixels.
Left and right menu width: 200-200 px, middle column 750 px.
Some distorted page: registration, checkout, product category (see attachment)
Setting problem? Template problem?
I do not know the reason ... How can I fix it?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 day ago #174165
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Distorted page
Hi,
I believe that it is a template layout issue.
If you try with another template like the default one of Joomla, I suppose that you don't have the problem right ?
I believe that it is a template layout issue.
If you try with another template like the default one of Joomla, I suppose that you don't have the problem right ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: b_sz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 day ago - 12 years 1 day ago #174218
by b_sz
Replied by b_sz on topic Distorted page
I have not tried. try and be in touch!
Artisteer template problem - HikaShop NO problem!
Artisteer template problem - HikaShop NO problem!
Last edit: 12 years 1 day ago by b_sz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds