- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Code label product position-Not Near Product name
11 years 11 months ago #174559
by mici
Code label product position-Not Near Product name was created by mici
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
5.10.105.46/~yamitysb/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
I would like to display the code label below/on side of the image and not next to the product name (see image)
How can I achieve it?
Thanks
Mici
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
I would like to display the code label below/on side of the image and not next to the product name (see image)
How can I achieve it?
Thanks
Mici
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174607
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Code label product position-Not Near Product name
Hi,
This documentation will help you:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
This documentation will help you:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds