- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Product Description Display on the Right Side
11 years 11 months ago #174978
by 2Market
Product Description Display on the Right Side was created by 2Market
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bellabeauty.2market-websites.com/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hello
I would like to have my product description to display on the right side of the product image (currently on the left) instead of having the description underneath the image.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hello
I would like to have my product description to display on the right side of the product image (currently on the left) instead of having the description underneath the image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174989
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Description Display on the Right Side
Hi,
I think that this documentation will help you:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
I think that this documentation will help you:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds