- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Module Image
- dillydally
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #175108
by dillydally
Module Image was created by dillydally
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi a quick question
I've noticed that no matter what I do to the settings the module displays the image without the same clarity that it is displayed in the shop. Can you tell me why the image degrades when being drawn into the module, or is there something I am missing?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi a quick question
I've noticed that no matter what I do to the settings the module displays the image without the same clarity that it is displayed in the shop. Can you tell me why the image degrades when being drawn into the module, or is there something I am missing?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175114
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Module Image
Hi,
Your module is displaying images with the size "110x110" but your CSS increase this size.
So you got a "blurry" effect due to that your browser scale up the thumbnail image.
The best will be to edit the module setting in order to increase the thumbnail size. So the browser won't scale up the image.
Regards,
Your module is displaying images with the size "110x110" but your CSS increase this size.
So you got a "blurry" effect due to that your browser scale up the thumbnail image.
The best will be to edit the module setting in order to increase the thumbnail size. So the browser won't scale up the image.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds