- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
adding a characteristic does not work
11 years 11 months ago #175441
by MGFM
adding a characteristic does not work was created by MGFM
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
very-fashion.nl/index.php/nl/hikashop-me.../5-rose-leather-belt
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 37.0.2062.124 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none but also no result
For a client a want to install a demo version of hikashop (starter edition) to get them convinced to use this system for their shop in future.
While adding a product and images seem to work fine , adding a characteristic like colours or any other does not work whatever I do: ...
Please help :
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 37.0.2062.124 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none but also no result
For a client a want to install a demo version of hikashop (starter edition) to get them convinced to use this system for their shop in future.
While adding a product and images seem to work fine , adding a characteristic like colours or any other does not work whatever I do: ...
Please help :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic adding a characteristic does not work
Hi,
What problem do you have with the characteristic ?
Make sure that you add the possible values in your characteristic before adding it to the product.
Then it should work.
Regarding your display questions, I checked your link but it is very different from your screenshot.
What problem do you have with the characteristic ?
Make sure that you add the possible values in your characteristic before adding it to the product.
Then it should work.
Regarding your display questions, I checked your link but it is very different from your screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175578
by MGFM
Replied by MGFM on topic adding a characteristic does not work
Hi again,
first of all sorry: I messed up with a wrong screenshot.
My problem (better clients problem;-) is that if we try to add a new characteristic to a product:
1. select and open product
2. press the +add btn
Then a window opens...and we want to add a second color - say 'red'
and then: neither on the GO or +OK btn happens anything except at +OK a popup saying 'make choice'
But there is no choice
I am new to hika shop as I never used it before (in earlier joomla versions mostly virtuemart or other) so I am desperate looking where I go wrong?
I also would be glad to give you a temporarily access to the admin of the site. (in cae: by private message or mail?)
In
first of all sorry: I messed up with a wrong screenshot.
My problem (better clients problem;-) is that if we try to add a new characteristic to a product:
1. select and open product
2. press the +add btn
Then a window opens...and we want to add a second color - say 'red'
and then: neither on the GO or +OK btn happens anything except at +OK a popup saying 'make choice'
But there is no choice
I am new to hika shop as I never used it before (in earlier joomla versions mostly virtuemart or other) so I am desperate looking where I go wrong?
I also would be glad to give you a temporarily access to the admin of the site. (in cae: by private message or mail?)
In
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175619
by MGFM
Replied by MGFM on topic adding a characteristic does not work
ai ai ai - shame on me!
I overlooked to make a value first:
Menu: products/characteristics/new...
:oops:
I overlooked to make a value first:
Menu: products/characteristics/new...
:oops:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds