Skip to main content

Product options with 2 prices

More
11 years 11 months ago #175491 by ketsh
-- url of the page with the problem -- : teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.3.5

Hi!
I have a problem setting up the options of the product. When a product has only one price, it is ok, the problem is when it has a reatil price as well, both prices are shown in the select field.
How can I avoid it?
Here is the link:
teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/hikashop-me...-kombinacio-infinity

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175497 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Using that kind of CSS code will probably do the job : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Code:
span.hikashop_product_msrp_price.hikashop_product_price_full { display: none !important; }
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175646 by ketsh
Replied by ketsh on topic Product options with 2 prices
Hi, Mohamed Thelji!
Thanks, but I think if I add that css I will remove the original price from everywhere, and that is not what I want.
I would like to remove it only from the select field.
I have attached a screenshot.


Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175689 by nicolas
Hi,

Please replace the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/option.php with the one in the archive enclosed and that should fix that.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175808 by ketsh
Replied by ketsh on topic Product options with 2 prices
Hi!

I have replaced the file but it still looks the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175885 by nicolas
Then it means that you must have overridden that view file previously.
Go in the menu Display>Views, search for the "option" view file and click on the "bin" icon of the 'remove customization' column of that view file and that should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum