No border on category frontpage
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #175539
by nico.van.leeuwen
No border on category frontpage was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I'm trying to remove the border around the categories on just the frontpage.
I have tried to make this happen by adding this line :
.hikashop_category_information_menu_113 > div.hikashop_subcontainer_border { border: 0px; }
This is for the menu-item only but I think I'm missing something.
Can someone give me a hint on what I might be missing ?
Thanks,
Nico
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I'm trying to remove the border around the categories on just the frontpage.
I have tried to make this happen by adding this line :
.hikashop_category_information_menu_113 > div.hikashop_subcontainer_border { border: 0px; }
This is for the menu-item only but I think I'm missing something.
Can someone give me a hint on what I might be missing ?
Thanks,
Nico
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175541
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No border on category frontpage
Hi,
In the options of your category menu/module, you can select "div" instead of "inherit" and then edit the settings of the div to not display a border. This way in the desired category listing you will no more have a border
In the options of your category menu/module, you can select "div" instead of "inherit" and then edit the settings of the div to not display a border. This way in the desired category listing you will no more have a border
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 11 months ago #175655
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic No border on category frontpage
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, I made the suggested change and I can easily turn the border on and of.
But I think I was not clear enough in explaining my wish :blush:
I would like the border not to show on the first page with all the categories at the highest level.
menu is like :
index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=113
but I would like to show the border on the categories below the main categories.
menu is like :
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=12&name=kantoorartikelen&Itemid=113
I think the issue is that it's the same menu / module that is causing this (perfectly fine) behaviour.
But sometimes people want something different
If you don't understand what I'm talking about I will explaine a bit more, no problem.
Any tips on how to approach this is welcome.
Nico
Thanks for the reply, I made the suggested change and I can easily turn the border on and of.
But I think I was not clear enough in explaining my wish :blush:
I would like the border not to show on the first page with all the categories at the highest level.
menu is like :
index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=113
but I would like to show the border on the categories below the main categories.
menu is like :
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=12&name=kantoorartikelen&Itemid=113
I think the issue is that it's the same menu / module that is causing this (perfectly fine) behaviour.
But sometimes people want something different
If you don't understand what I'm talking about I will explaine a bit more, no problem.
Any tips on how to approach this is welcome.
Nico
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175658
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No border on category frontpage
Hi,
Ok, so in your case you indeed have to use specific css properties.
Could you give us a link to your website to see directly the css properties to apply ?
Ok, so in your case you indeed have to use specific css properties.
Could you give us a link to your website to see directly the css properties to apply ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 11 months ago #177596
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic [SOLVED] No border on category frontpage
Hi Xavier,
Sorry for the delay but my issue is solved.
I changed my menu for the categories and added separate modules for these pages. This made it easy to turn on the border.
Maybe next time I will try the CSS option again.
Thanks for the tips.
Nico
Sorry for the delay but my issue is solved.
I changed my menu for the categories and added separate modules for these pages. This made it easy to turn on the border.
Maybe next time I will try the CSS option again.
Thanks for the tips.
Nico
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds