- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Can't set limits on products containing hikaserial
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176067
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi Hikasupport
I can't set a limit on products containing hikaserial attachment, but only on "regular" products. What have I done wrong?
Best regards
Carsten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi Hikasupport
I can't set a limit on products containing hikaserial attachment, but only on "regular" products. What have I done wrong?
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176077
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't set limits on products containing hikaserial
Hi,
Please remove the option "link product quantity" in the HikaSerial configuration.
For your HikaSerial questions, please use the HikaSerial forum.
Regards,
Please remove the option "link product quantity" in the HikaSerial configuration.
For your HikaSerial questions, please use the HikaSerial forum.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds