- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Move product description up
11 years 11 months ago #176098
by mterry2
Move product description up was created by mterry2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. Without developer skills, is it easy to move the product description on the main product display page up above the product photo and selection boxes? Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. Without developer skills, is it easy to move the product description on the main product display page up above the product photo and selection boxes? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176116
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Move product description up
Hi,
It doesn't require developer skills but at least a bit of HTML knowledge and not be afraid easily
Edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views and move the code:
Before the line:
and it should work.
It doesn't require developer skills but at least a bit of HTML knowledge and not be afraid easily
Edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views and move the code:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main">
<?php
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
</div>
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part span6">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176147
by mterry2
Replied by mterry2 on topic Move product description up
Hi Nicolas, thanks for that, big help. However, I do have two related questions:
1. As a result, the "product right part" div has now moved underneath the "product left part" div. I would still like these side by side, as they were earlier. What change do I need to make for this to happen?
2. Presumably every time I download a Hikashop upgrade I will need to repeat these changes..or are these stored similar to a language override file?
Regards
Mike
1. As a result, the "product right part" div has now moved underneath the "product left part" div. I would still like these side by side, as they were earlier. What change do I need to make for this to happen?
2. Presumably every time I download a Hikashop upgrade I will need to repeat these changes..or are these stored similar to a language override file?
Regards
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176157
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Move product description up
Hi,
1. It's just a CSS issue I guess. We would need to look at the modified page on your website in order to tell you exactly what CSS to add as the CSS of your template can influence that. Can you provide a direct link to that page ?
2. The modifications of the views are stored as overrides so you don't loose them when you update HikaShop.
1. It's just a CSS issue I guess. We would need to look at the modified page on your website in order to tell you exactly what CSS to add as the CSS of your template can influence that. Can you provide a direct link to that page ?
2. The modifications of the views are stored as overrides so you don't loose them when you update HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds