Show text "tax included" in the producto layout
11 years 11 months ago #176687
by Jabatec
Javier Ballester
Show text "tax included" in the producto layout was created by Jabatec
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bathshop.es
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 37
Hi,
I need show text “ tax included “ in the layout product.
I am testing with the file of language translations . “ PRICE_BEGINNING=" , "PRICE_END=""," EACH", ETC, but the problem it is that text also appears in the category product and/or checkout, and just only need to appears in the product layout.
Attached a help screen
Best regards,
Javier
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 37
Hi,
I need show text “ tax included “ in the layout product.
I am testing with the file of language translations . “ PRICE_BEGINNING=" , "PRICE_END=""," EACH", ETC, but the problem it is that text also appears in the category product and/or checkout, and just only need to appears in the product layout.
Attached a help screen
Best regards,
Javier
Javier Ballester
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176709
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show text "tax included" in the producto layout
Hi,
You can add your text in the "show_default" view file then, just after the loadTemplate call for the listing_price view file.
You can add your text in the "show_default" view file then, just after the loadTemplate call for the listing_price view file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabatec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176760
by Jabatec
Javier Ballester
Replied by Jabatec on topic Show text "tax included" in the producto layout
Hi Nicolas ,
I edited file view > product / show_default.php and included <div> IVA incluido </div>
I edited my file .css and adjusted hikashop_product_price_main and full.
Mission accomplished.
Attached file with main steps and one example. :woohoo:
Thak you.
Best regards
Javier
I edited file view > product / show_default.php and included <div> IVA incluido </div>
I edited my file .css and adjusted hikashop_product_price_main and full.
Mission accomplished.
Attached file with main steps and one example. :woohoo:
Thak you.
Best regards
Javier
Javier Ballester
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds