- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 3
editing this layout
11 years 11 months ago #176988
by netpastor
editing this layout was created by netpastor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...re&Itemid=78&lang=en
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
In your demo
what override is the one that edits the code for eg the Water Lilly and Price area
as it's a category view of a product
I have experimented with various overrides in both the category and products views with no changes to displayed pages, and am guessing I am looking in the wrong place
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
In your demo
what override is the one that edits the code for eg the Water Lilly and Price area
as it's a category view of a product
I have experimented with various overrides in both the category and products views with no changes to displayed pages, and am guessing I am looking in the wrong place
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177012
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic editing this layout
Hello,
Can you give me more details about what you are trying to do through some screenshots for example ?
Also, note that if you're editing a file through "Hikashop->Display->Views" and that you don't see any change, your issue is probably coming from the fact that you're editing the wrong file OR the file of the wrong template.
Can you give me more details about what you are trying to do through some screenshots for example ?
Also, note that if you're editing a file through "Hikashop->Display->Views" and that you don't see any change, your issue is probably coming from the fact that you're editing the wrong file OR the file of the wrong template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177116
by netpastor
Sorry - accessible only via password on a live site (additional to an already existing site), so no public access to the development area.
I know I'm in the right template, and have fiddled a fair bit in what looks like the right file
but alas - no results.
I have been able to get results onto a product page (placing tags on it as per this earlier post - www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...a-system.html#176800 )
And I have been trying to place tags into the display of the individual product within the category display
ie on this demo site
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...re&Itemid=78&lang=en
to place the tags associated with the specific product under the word 'Mountain' in that product box.
Ian
Replied by netpastor on topic editing this layout
Thanks MohamedMohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
Can you give me more details about what you are trying to do through some screenshots for example ?
Also, note that if you're editing a file through "Hikashop->Display->Views" and that you don't see any change, your issue is probably coming from the fact that you're editing the wrong file OR the file of the wrong template.
Sorry - accessible only via password on a live site (additional to an already existing site), so no public access to the development area.
I know I'm in the right template, and have fiddled a fair bit in what looks like the right file
but alas - no results.
I have been able to get results onto a product page (placing tags on it as per this earlier post - www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...a-system.html#176800 )
And I have been trying to place tags into the display of the individual product within the category display
ie on this demo site
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...re&Itemid=78&lang=en
to place the tags associated with the specific product under the word 'Mountain' in that product box.
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177159
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic editing this layout
Hi,
You want to display tags from a product listing ; which means that you will have to load the tags for each product in the listing using the code provided in the other thread.
Regards,
You want to display tags from a product listing ; which means that you will have to load the tags for each product in the listing using the code provided in the other thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds