- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Product Layout
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177011
by Ncom
Product Layout was created by Ncom
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ncom.be
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I want to change some things about the product layout
Here is a example how its now:
www.ncom.be/hikashop-menu-for-categories...3-4150-3-50ghz-boxed
1. I want my picture more to above
2. The price I want under my picture
3. the quantity next to my price
4. the add to cart button under the price and quantity
Kind Regards,
Wesley
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I want to change some things about the product layout
Here is a example how its now:
www.ncom.be/hikashop-menu-for-categories...3-4150-3-50ghz-boxed
1. I want my picture more to above
2. The price I want under my picture
3. the quantity next to my price
4. the add to cart button under the price and quantity
Kind Regards,
Wesley
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Ncom.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177016
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Layout
Hello Wesley,
The solution will directly be to edit the code of the "show_tabular" file of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" and use some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
The solution will directly be to edit the code of the "show_tabular" file of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" and use some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ncom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177096
by Ncom
Replied by Ncom on topic Product Layout
Hi,
thx for the advise but I can't find it how to edit it. Can somebody do the job for me?
Kind Regards
thx for the advise but I can't find it how to edit it. Can somebody do the job for me?
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177110
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Layout
Hi,
You can fill a request on our commercial jobs forum and/or contact our partners for a quote on the job:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
You can fill a request on our commercial jobs forum and/or contact our partners for a quote on the job:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds