Skip to main content

Options

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177359 by piotreczek100
Options was created by piotreczek100
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27

Looking for instructions on how to do product options such as display them on the demo site. I try and I try and I'm fine with it not coming out.
I intend to have information in a popup window like this page.

demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by piotreczek100.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177361 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Options
Hello,
Note that you also have access to the back-end of the demo websie, so that you can directly copy the way we configured our products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177453 by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Options
I did the same as in the demo but unfortunately it does not work like that of you.
firstly you can not see photos
Secondly, it is a popup :(
Can you help me?

test.chelm24.pl/avdelinger/product/penner-evi
see the above

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177476 by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Options
I have another problem. Namely, when I have the product at least two options to choose something is wrong.
Namely these are the colors of pens and colors cartridge. For each variant are assigned to different pictures but when selected, for example red pen instead of orange, this photo does not change. Only changes when I change eg the color cartridge. What to do with this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177486 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options
1. In the "URL" option of your option product, you need to enter the link which will be used for the popup, as it is the case on our demo website. Then you'll get the popup.

2. Your variants images are not configured properly.
Each variant should have one image which correspond to the cartridge and the pen colors combination.
Right now, it seems that you have some variants with several images and some with no image and that's why you get that strange behavior.
Please follow our tutorial on that :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...isplay-by-color.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum